people here break my heart.
they will throw the ‘n word’ around 14 times in a sentence, insult friends by calling them fags. yet if you say ‘goddamn’ you are a devil going straight to hell and they will pray for your soul for the next week.
i always ask people not to use the ‘n word’ around me and they look at me like i just murdered their first born.
this doesn’t stop them from saying it though. they will say….’i know you don’t like this word, but…they really were a ‘n-word’ and say it anyway!!! fuck.
also women belong in the kitchen and if you wear a short skirt it’s an ‘open invitation’ or so i’ve been told.
i feel like i’m stuck in 1940 sometimes.
- simpleambiance likes this
- rurounijesus likes this
- beer-slut likes this
- oscarthegrouch likes this
- weedwithcoffee said: u should consider moving to the netherlands :D
- holy-smokes reblogged this from stonergirl and added:
- creature-i-dont-know said: it’s really difficult for me to believe this happens in the US in 2012. it’s just insane to me. i wish everyone lived california or new york, then everyone would be exposed to diversity and understand the changing perspectives
- iamrepene said: That is awful.
- iamrepene likes this
- stonergirl posted this